image





Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hi pple! I was not happy with myself. Dun understand why i keep making mistakes in Cmaths..most of it were careless mistakes and copied wrongly...arrggh that goes my A for cmaths... The 2 presentations were ok but alana shortened my speech (happy that i dun have to say all). As for gary, we as the group didnt communicate well (actually we didnt discuss at all abt project since last presentations. just our part lo...daryl nver do at all)..i realise that as our grp weakness.. is it a crime not to ans qns? The going is tough as 4 no 3-member grp...it is not fair...i do want get As very badly, why heaven is making a sport of me? Dreamweaver is a pain not like Microsoft Office..even harder to design the layout..How how????? Too stress until i do not feel good at all There were times where i ask myself that tis course suit me or should i change course ? I dun change course when i found really goood classmates that are better than my ex-classmates in secondary school. I dun want to change anything... i love science too and it is bane that i cant do any chem work which is chocolates of my life..I didnt take chem course cos future working environment is not suitable for me cos my hearing impaired. Maybe i havent accept the reality....i do need time i dont want to think of failures i hav..i really dun want ........too painful for me and my past.... That is why i trying to put my best to score As but sometimes i dun cos i see no point in life..... I want to forget my past.... I hope in time to come , may i be able to find my true goals I take great pleasure in looking at these photos:

10:26 PM